Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Janet Laura Scott Illustrations from Good Morning Dear Children

Thought you may like a few more pictures from the children's book "Good Morning Dear Children"To me they are precious. The colors and subjects are irresistible. Children feeding geese, mama kitty cat and her kittens are too cute.
It has rained sooo much this year. The thought of sunshine and playing in the garden is heavenly.
Be sure and record some of your stories so they can be enjoyed for many years to come. I remember being at my grandmothers house, tucked into bed, with my grandmother laying beside me telling the most wonderful and magical stories. She did not read from a book but told them from her memory or imagination. Of course I never feel asleep but it was very special.
Enjoy the cheerful illustrations. Much love to you all, Louise

1 comment:

Designs by Blanche said...

These are all so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful collection!!