Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

~Victorian Prints & Pictures of Owls ~

Hi everyone! Welcome to you all. I have been so busy going through files and folders finding things for you. You just never know what I will turn up or what mood I'm in.
Need some owl pictures? Today I have five for you to choose from. These are from Victorian children's books (one of my favorite sources for free clip art) The rest are from antique postcards. In time to include in this year's Halloween decor and projects. Free for your personal use.
Thank you for stopping by. This is so much fun for me!
Love, Louise`

5 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Thank you!!

Lululiz said...

Beautiful owl images, thank you for sharing them.

Terri Gordon said...

Beautiful Owls, thank you so much. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Terri

Sheila A. said...

I really became fascinated with owls this year after keeping up with the owl babies on "UStream".
So I've been snagging every owl image I find. Thank you for these!
And they're great for now, for Halloween!

Mieke'S said...

Thank you so much!