Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Monday Free clip art from Antique Postcards

It is so nice to get caught up on things. Today's Christmas Monday selections are from antique greeting and postcards. Ready for you to use in your holiday projects. Free for your personal use. Please mention my blog and I would love to see what you have made.
Welcome to all my new followers! The list keeps growing which is so fun for me.
So glad you found Bumble button. Love to each and everyone of you, Louise

8 comments:

peggy gatto said...

thank you i!!!!

alveen said...

Hi Louise... Thank you so much for these, they are lovely. I have gathered quite a lot of Christmas images but have none of these. You always manage to come up with something different. Have a great week.
Hugs Alveen

Rosie Guiher said...

Thank you! These are lovely!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am so excited to get your Christmas images! Thank you, my friend! ♥

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

These are fab!!Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs Yolanda

Ann said...

these are darling!
thanks so much!!

Netty said...

Hi, just came by to say thank you for your wonderful freebies. I have used one on my DT projects today, called 'Mary had a Little Lamb or Two'. Hope you will come and visit me. Thanking you again, Annette x

Kimberly said...

Thank you for all of the wonderful clip art! They are great!