Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Beautiful Antique Postcards featuring Sprigs of Holly

 Welcome one and all! 
Today I found the last few items for Christmas gifts. The Dollar Store (where everything is $1.00) was the best place for little things to put in stockings. Tomorrow I will be heading into Trader Joe's for yummy things to eat and drink. I am just so excited about Christmas this year! 
Here are some old postcards for you to enjoy or print. I would say they are from 1890 - 1910. What nice tags these would make with a little glitter of course!
Take time to create something beautiful! Spread good cheer and kindness.
Much love, Louise

4 comments:

Annette said...

Thank you for the beautiful images, I know down the line they will be become a creation. Merry Christmas

peggy gatto said...

thank you, again!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these images! They are stunning and appreciated.

Unknown said...

Thank you for these images! Much apprieciated, indeed!