Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Corsets!

Hello everyone --- Marie here!

Louise and I took a much needed break from buttons today.  Since I had so much fun with my recent post on corsets, we decided to do it again, only  this time in color.  Don't you think that corsets are the oddest invention?  You wonder who came up with the idea!  I hope you enjoy these great old graphics.

Hugs from Marie.
 1885 image from the Philidelphia Library
 Boston Public Library
 Boston Public Library
 Boston Public Library
Boston Public Library

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The first one made me giggle :) Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day!

Diana said...

So fun and pretty. Thank you never much that we don't have to wear them. LOL
Thanks 4 sharing.

marda said...

Who came up with the idea... why a man of course!!!!!